At least 12 people died and a dozen were injured as a fire ripped through an upmarket hotel in Batumi, Georgia

At least 12 people died and a dozen were injured on Friday as a fire ripped through an upmarket hotel in Georgia’s Black Sea resort city of Batumi, officials said.

“Twelve people died of carbon monoxide intoxication” at the 22-storey Leogrand hotel, the regional health minister Zaal Mikeladze told journalists.

Continue reading…

Facebook Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.