Emergency crews find trio unconscious in shed after generator reportedly malfunctioned

A father and his two sons have died after reportedly being overwhelmed by fumes when a generator reportedly malfunctioned in a shed in the far west of New South Wales.

Emergency crews were confronted by a “very distressing” situation when they arrived at a home on Creedon Street, Broken Hill, on Thursday afternoon and found the trio unconscious in a rear workshop, while the man’s wife looked on unable to do anything.

Continue reading…

Read More ‘Distressing scene’: father and two sons die from petrol fumes in Broken Hill

Facebook Comments