Three men arrested over the last week in connection with the atrocity have been freed from custody without charge

The last people arrested and questioned by detectives investigating the London Bridge terror attack have been released without charge, Scotland Yard said.

A 27-year-old man arrested at an address in Ilford on Friday June 9, a 28-year-old arrested in Barking on Saturday June 10 and a 19-year-old man also arrested in Barking the following day have been released from custody. A Metropolitan police spokesman said all 17 others arrested as part of the investigation were previously released without charge.

Continue reading…

Facebook Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.