Police advise cleaning dust with wet wipes after tests find particles of toxic metal released by cathedral fire

Neighbours of the fire-stricken Notre Dame cathedral have been advised to use wet wipes to clean surfaces where lead-laden dust from the blaze may have settled.

Tests have shown that the devastating 15 April fire released particles of the toxic metal that had been present in the frame of the church and its now-levelled spire, Paris police have said.

Continue reading…

Read More Notre Dame’s neighbours warned of lead contamination risk after fire

Facebook Comments