Foreign Office says reports in Spanish media that Julian Alessandro Cadman, 7, had been found alive in hospital were not true

Reports that Julian Alessandro Cadman, the seven-year-old missing since the Barcelona attack on Thursday, had been found alive in hospital are not true.

The Foreign Office said that reports in Spain claiming that the boy had been located were incorrect.

Continue reading…

Facebook Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.