Guests at the Steigenberger Aqua Magic hotel have alleged hygiene standards were poor

About 100 holidaymakers at an Egyptian hotel where a British couple fell ill and died have returned early to to the UK, Thomas Cook said, as claims circulated of food poisoning and poor hygiene standards.

The tour operator offered flights back to Britain to all of its customers at the Steigenberger Aqua Magic hotel in Hurghada on the Red Sea coast, after the sudden deaths of a Lancashire couple earlier this week.

Continue reading…

Read More Tourists return early from Egyptian hotel where UK couple died

Facebook Comments